Centers of Excellence
AIMS CENTER FOR RESEARCH IN MANAGEMENT (ACRM)
ACRM is a vibrant research centre involved in creating an academic environment that is suitable for sustainable research activities. ACRM is proud of conducting national and international seminars apart from other academic events.
The main objectives of ACRM are :
- Promotion of Research Culture
- Inculcate the spirit of research among students and faculty
- Research Projects with the industry
- Joint research projects with foreign institutions
- Publication of ACRM Journal of Business & Management Research
- Publication of research papers, case studies, corporate experience, review on the current business developments, and tools used in management education and corporate world
- Organizing national/international seminars and conferences
- Publication of ACRM Journal of Business and Management Research (AJBMR – ISSN 0973-3523). Frequency: Bi –annual
- Undertaking research and consultancy projects to bring effective industry – academia interaction.
- Conducting faculty development programmes to keep the faculty of AIMS abreast of latest developments
- Development of case studies and working papers.