Centers of Excellence
AIMS Entrepreneurship Excellence Center (AEEC)
With the Globalization Process stabilizing, the opportunities in the environment have enormously increased. Initiating an enterprise has become an accepted norm both by youth with few years of experience and among fresh graduates / post graduates.
With over 1400 young minds in the campus, AEEC was established in April 2007 to create and promote entrepreneurial culture in AIMS.
AEEC has network with
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India – EDII, Ahmedabad
- National Entrepreneurship Network – NEN
- Association of Women Entrepreneurs in Karnataka – AWAKE
AEEC is lead by a Director and is supported by 8 faculty members, 12 students and an experienced Mentor. The advisory council consisting of 8 entrepreneurs act as Think tank.
- Release of Bi-annual magazine ‘Yashas’
- Annual NEN E-week celebrations during February
- Foundation day celebrations during April every year
- E-leaders intensive mentoring program
- Inter and intra collegiate B-plan competitions
- Build an Entrepreneurial Eco System in AIMS
- Motivate, guide and inspire the younger generation in AIMS campus to become entrepreneurs
- Disseminate knowledge on entrepreneurship and traching success story of entrepreneurs
- Conduct research in the field of entrepreneurship
- Develop intrapreneurial skills in students to meet Industry requirement