Institutions of higher learning need robust interface with the industry in order to maintain the relevance of the programs offered. The C&PR department of AIMS continuously interacts with the industry for projects, internships, and placement activities for the successful student community of the college, besides providing continual improvement and inputs on ever-changing requirements.
AIMS Centre for Corporate and Public Relations started its journey with a well-defined objective of bridging the gap between industry and academia, through mutually exploring the opportunities for students, institutions, professionals and the corporate world at large towards better growth and development.
AIMS Centre for Corporate and public relations focuses at understanding the requirements of the corporate and then develops the abilities of our students and guides them in getting proper information about the market changes, industry expectations, nature of opportunities, salary structure, industry openings, on campus and off-campus interviews for internship, projects and placements, career counseling and career development preparation. Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences has a strong corporate back up sponsored by effective alumni members. The Centre for Corporate and Public Relations thus facilitates training, research, consultancy and placement through right networking.
Key Objectives of C&PR are to:
- Provide placement assistance to the students of AIMS
- Conduct pre-placement training in coordination with AIMS Centre for Student Development
- Organise guest lectures and corporate interactions with the resource people from industry
- Coordinate AIMS Alumni meet
- Develop effective network with the industry in order to understand the needs of the industry and give an appropriate feedback to the academia at AIMS
- Explore the opportunities for research, consultancy, and executive development programmes
- Invite companies and domain to visit AIMS