The institute is located in the midst of Peenya Industrial Area (largest industrial hub in Asia), which offers multifarious opportunities for internships, projects and placements. Surrounded by good restaurants, Banks, Hospitals, shops with the advantage of close distance from railway stations, bus stands and Bangalore International Airport.
Spacious Lecture Halls with necessary audio-visual equipment and comfortable seating capacity.
A central library and ten Departmental libraries to cater to the knowledge need of the student and faculty members. The library facility includes :
- Large collection of books volume, national and international research publications, news paper
- Online data bases
- Electronic tie ups
- Tie ups with the libraries of British Library, Library of IIM - Bangalore and Bangalore University Library
- Internet Network for faculty, students and administration, connected through a layer 3 Switch
- Campus Wi-Fi network with seven Wi-Fi routers for Internet access for Faculty, students and staff
- Hostel Wi-Fi network with ten high capacity Ruckus APs for internet access at hostels
- Office Network for Accounts, Placements, Administration and HR Department
- LAN Network for Lab1, Lab2, Lab 3 and Lab 8
- English Lab Network
- Library Network
The institute has a state-of-the-art Auditorium which is sufficiently large and being used almost daily for one or the other program mainly related to co-curricular activities. The preoccupation of the auditorium vividly reflects the animated nature of academic and professional learning at AIMS. In this regard, all the departments of the institute organise the intercollegiate fests/seminars in order to glamorize and radiate the erudite aura of the institute.
Collge canteen serves delicious Chinese, North Indian and South Indian cuisines at reasonable price. Snacks, soft drinks and fresh juices are also available. It functions from 8.00 AM to 6.00 PM.
Gym & Yoga
The institute has sufficiently equipped gymnasium with a full time physical instructor. Yoga classes for the maintenance of health and fitness are regularly conducted by a qualified and experienced yoga instructor.
For any emergencies that may happen in the institute, clinic and first aid facilities with a qualified nurse are available on campus. A panel of doctors is ready for any other major emergencies. In case any student needs hospitalization, he /she will be immediately taken to the hospital by institute vehicle for treatment.